You want your appliances to last a long time—and we are here to help with our appliance care guides. Our appliance experts can help you keep your appliances running smoothly. These tips can help save you time, extend the life of your appliances, and help them run more efficiently. Throughout the life of your appliances, you will probably troubleshoot an issue at some point or another. Read our disclaimer for complete details about the information we present in this section of the site. Remember we are only a phone call away!
Remember: Safety First
- Always unplug the appliance first
- Watch out for sharp edges—especially on dryers
- Never wear jewelry of any type while working on equipment
- Tie back long hair
- Ensure that your work area has ample lighting
- Wear steel-toed safety shoes
- Lift appliances using your legs and not your back.
Specialty Tools For Appliance Care Guides
Take a look at your paycheck and recalibrate your withholding amounts accordingly. You might be earning more or less than expected and may want to adjust your W-9 form.
- Hose Pinch-Off Pliers
- Hose Clamp Pliers
- Snap Ring Pliers
- Spanner Wrench
- Nut Driver Set
- Wire Stripper
- Clamp-On Ammeter
- Volt-Ohm-Amp Meter
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester
- Test Leads & Jumper Wires
Did you find this Appliance care guide useful? Then also read our tips to save energy with home appliances!